What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
If you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home for the maximum price possible, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage with Worldwide reach - My family has been in the real estate business in Montgomery County and Washington, DC since 1956 when my grandfather opened a brokerage and became one of the founding members of what is now the Montgomery County Board of Realtors, My family has four RE/MAX franchises, Bethesda, Washington, DC and two in Rockville. Take advantage of our deep roots in the local community and the most widely recognized name, locally and worldwide, in real estate. Nobody sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
2. Preparing Your Home For Sale - The first step to selling a home for top dollar is preparing it for viewing by buyers. After a tour of your property I'll be able to advise on the steps to take to maximize buyer interest.
3. Packaging and Presentation is Everything - Once the house is ready I employ www.truplace.com to professionally photograph your home and create a dynamic online virtual tour and presentation. This is the key to advertising and marketing your home. If it doesn't look good online, buyers won't visit the property and if they don't visit it they won't buy it either.
4. Internet Advertising - According to a recent survey by the National Association of Realtors about 95%+ of home buyers start their search on the internet, I've negotiated preferred marketing arrangements with all the portal sites, including Google, Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com, MSNBC, AOL Real Estate, Yahoo, and have syndication arrangements that put my listings on over 900 websites worldwide within 24 hours of going live. This gives my seller clients a huge advantage over other sellers. No matter what website a buyer is using, whether they are working with a realtor or not, they will find your home if it's even close to a match to what they are looking for.
5. Social Media - I have a vast data base of current buyers, realtor colleagues at other brokerages as well as RE/MAX, and former clients on Facebook and Linked-In that allows me to put your property in front of hundreds of buyers and their agents.
6. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home. You won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here